Sunday, October 25, 2009

"Calm Before the Storm"

Chapter 17 of The Crimson Insignia...

Hello.

Did you guys miss me?

I missed you!

Anyway, Chapter 17 of TCI is up. This chapter shows more of Miharu and Shin interactions, plus, their growing fondness of each other. I think this chapter speaks a lot of itself and the deepening ties between our two main leads. However, we also see that things just aren't going to be so easy for both of them.

REMINDERS:

Like I said, guys, everything in here has a purpose.
Akira's curiosity MIGHT have a hidden reason. *winks*

Also, please remember that the cryptograph which Akira took is actually a clue from Pride,
which may lead to the identity of Azrael, the assassin. *grin*

Replies:

SHINEjaejoong - He's annoying but he's real smart. haha

STEPHiiiEx3 - Why does Akira want to find out the truth? Well, I think there's more to him than being just a student. haha

simpleangel - I think they're beginning to grow on each other too!

pkv - Everyone is under constant suspicion. You never know who's who in this fic. haha

pained - Ooohhh! I think they're going to be such a cute couple too! hehe But that won't be so easy, given everything around them.

babsy10 - "even daddy's noticing" >>> LOL! I second that!

dyang4 - The reason why Akira is so hell-bent on find out about the cryptograph is... *dun*dun*dun* Nah... The future chapters will reveal it. haha

mas - Actually, Jae Joong was the one I was thinking about when I designed Shin's character. haha I just can't seem to think of someone else being Shin so yeah. You've been added to the PM List~ Thanks for reading!


Thanks for reading guys!
See you in the next update~


regards,
the non-violent torturer,
shattered teardrops

No comments:

Post a Comment