Tuesday, November 3, 2009

I'm so touched...

Yes, I feel so touched.

Why?

Well, it's because I've already finished my story entitled, "in a Heartbeat..." and a lot of readers have expressed positive comments both for the story and for me, as the main protagonist in the story.

I wrote the story to touch lives.

And I'm glad that I was able to reach out to some people and made them feel a piece of what I have gone through. I think this has been one of the most significant stories in my life as an Author as also as a person who's still struggling through life.

I would like to thank all the readers for their support and encouragement for Park Dae Hee. I know that she's not the best example of a girl when it comes to decisions about love, but I think, what's important is that, Dae Hee got through it all bravely.

She would not have done it without her family and friends who supported her. And moving on and accepting everything wouldn't have been easier if it weren't for the people who touched her life through their encouragement and warm words.

For the people who think that Dae Hee is stupid. I could not agree more. But that's what made her human, that's what made her just like the rest of us...

For the record, I still feel weird talking about myself in third person point of view. I mean, yeah, technically, I'm talking about Park Dae Hee... But Park Dae Hee is me. And I'm really talking about myself. Sometimes, I feel weird talking about myself as if I'm talking about a completely different person... I don't know... haha

Okay, now for new updates, I will be uploading a PDF version of "in a Heartbeat..." which will be available for download within the next few days.

Well, that's about it!




regards,
shattered teardrops

No comments:

Post a Comment