Friday, November 27, 2009

The Heir

Chapter Twenty-One of The Crimson Insignia...

Twists are coming up! hehe

Anyway, to take a break from Miharu and Shin's deepening relationship, I finally decided to mobilize a small bit of this story's plot. Sooner or later this had to come out so yeah, here it is. The whole background information about Saitou Kenta's affiliates, being a member of a long-existing clan which seemed to have Yakuza roots...

And of course, about this whole heir thing to Saitou Kenta's clan. I wonder what sorts of things will I be able to write about next? Hmmm... hehe Watch out for the next updates! =)

REPLIES:

tendele - It's okay! I understand that we're all busy with our lives and all that. As long as you still don't forget to check out this story, I'm already happy with that. =)

SHINEjaejoong - That love... is slowly starting to bloom, yes. XD Hmm... I think Miharu only took her contacts off briefly. Since she doesn't really allow anyone else to see her real eye color, right? *winks*

pkv - Of course some things are going to happen. hehe It starts with Chapter 21. =)

zartas - O.o Giggling?? haha How come I wasn't giggling when I was writing this part?? haha Thanks for reading!

simpleangel - The price they have to pay for liking each other will be more than any of them can bear... And it's going to be reserved for the future. hehe

mas - Yes, I do think things are getting interesting as well. =)

babsy10 - This trust thing is relatively new for them but I think everything is well. =)

STEPHiiiEx3 - Yep, they trust each other! XD

peeyuh - Of course, after all the sweet things, comes the other twists... hehe *winks*

sprinklez_123 - LOL. I did not expect that but it could be possible! ahahahaha! You've got a great sense of humor! I like that! XD Yep, admitting what they feel for each other is a long way off. I've still got tons of things to write about... hehe I actually had a hard time choosing which color would best show her eye color. One time, I saw this girl which had very uniquely colored eyes. Her eyes were like a mix between brown and gray so it's a bit hard to tell which color it was. I thought it was pretty cool so that's where I got Miharu's eyes.

dyang4 - And aside from Shin, the only person at Kairan who knows her real eye color is Ryou. =)

~*BaeSeulGi*~ - Sure! I'll add you up on the PM List! Glad you liked my story! Thanks for reading! =)



regards,
the non-violent torturer,
shattered teardrops

No comments:

Post a Comment