Saturday, November 7, 2009

Azrael's Strike

Chapter 18 of The Crimson Insignia

This Chapter will be the opening for lots of other twists I prepared for the story. I guess I should probably move up the pace and give something thrilling for you guys for a change. This will be a minor turning point but a turning point nonetheless. It will speed up a few things and turn a few wheels to mobilize my minor twists which will eventually lead to the execution of the main plot.

For this Chapter, we uncover the background of our comic relief Nakashima Taiki. We see that he's not exactly who we think he is. In fact, he's half-Romanian by being the illegitimate son of the Romanian Consul General Claudiu Agafiti who was assassinated by our infamous deadly assassin Azrael.

And by the end of the Chapter, I've left a minor cliff hanger just to spicen up things. The next Chapter would be a little bit of a... Hmm... A treat for the readers so please watch out for that...
In the meantime, we still do not know what Akira is up to... But that would be revealed in due time...

Thanks for reading everything!

CREDITS to atta of Soompi for the Romanian translations!
Thank you very much!

I've decided not to post up some replies now because I'm kind of busy... Comment replies will be posted for the next few chapters... If I'm not caught up with school once again, that is...


Again, thank you so much for reading!




regards,
the non-violent torturer,
shattered teardrops


No comments:

Post a Comment