Saturday, November 14, 2009

Breaking Boundaries

Chapter 19 of The Crimson Insignia...

Whoah... This story has stretched for 19 Chapters already? Tsk, tsk... And I'm only beginning with my clandestine twists...

I won't put too much analysis for this Chapter since everything going on between Miharu and Shin seemed to speak for themselves. I won't comment any further about those things. Just that, well, we may actually begin to fan girl about the possibilities between our dearly beloved spy and the daughter of the Prime Minister. LOL.

Much hasn't been written about Akira and his investigation though. Azrael has also taken claim of one person's life yet everything was still vague. Taiki's background has been revealed in Chapter 18. Also, Ryou has been a little on the quiet side for these past few Chapters. However, I promise twists up ahead. I just need a little more time to write them... I'm being lazy for this weekend so this update will do. =)

Anyway, as mentioned that I'm being a little lazy these past few days since class started last week. I'm taking all my free time reserved for rest and lazing out. Of course, I did not miss to write an update for TCI but then, as of now, I just want to enjoy my weekend.

Hope you guys enjoy your weekends too!

By the way, I changed the lay-out of the blog into a more feminine one just because I want to remind myself that I'm actually a girl. I tend to forget that sometimes... =D




regards,
the non-violent torturer,
Shattered Teardrops

No comments:

Post a Comment