Sunday, November 29, 2009

Rants and TCI Chapter 22

November 28 is actually my younger brother's fourteenth birthday. =)
Happy Birthday, D! I love you!
We'll watch Ninja Assassin on Monday!

So, yeah, to celebrate my brother's birthday, me and my family went to the beach. Now, sad to say, I didn't really enjoy. The only thing I did at the beach was eat and eat and eat. Then, when I was very full, I stayed in the car and slept. =) *rolls eyes* I can be a pig at times. I didn't really want to go but since it's my brother's birthday, I had to.

By the way, I'm really caught up in watching the kdrama You're Beautiful right now! =) I even downloaded the whole drama and I'm still waiting for the subs of Episode 15 and 16! haha Fan-girl much? LOL.

Well, actually, the main reason why I'm hooked up with You're Beautiful is because of Kang Shin Woo or in real life, portrayed by newbie actor Jung Yong Hwa. I don't know why but I've always held a soft spot for the 'other' guy. Kang Shin Woo just happens to be the other guy. And he's hot too. =)

I remember watching Meteor Garden and I was vouching for the Lei/SanCai pair. I watched HYD Japan and vouched for Rui. On Hana Kimi Japan, I was leaning towards Nakatsu. When I was watching Devil Beside You, I was hoping for Rainie to end up with Kingone Wang's character. Same thing with Why Why Love. *sigh*

Anyway, thing is, my heart often goes out to the 'other' guy... And why is the female lead always blind??? Seriously???

Anyways, I decided to binge write for The Crimson Insignia a bit. haha

Chapter Twenty-Two of The Crimson Insignia

I'm so gay I wrote this update. LOL.

For this Chapter, a whole LOT has been revealed. So more questions are probably playing inside your minds. hehe I decided to speed things up a bit. I mean, after all those romantic developments between Miharu and Shin, some action should come up too, right?

TRIVIA: The biggest Yakuza Group in Japan is actually Yamaguchi-Gumi. =)

I really have to thank Wikipedia for most part in writing this Chapter because I actually had to do a little research on Yakuzas. You know, for the realistic part effect. haha I know TCI should be a manga-esque type of fiction story but I can't help it... I want to put in a bit of realism in it too.

REPLIES:

cahaya - Thanks for reading! =)

simpleangel - What if it's just a coincidence? Well, what if it's not? haha

SHINEjaejoong - What is the Crimson Insignia? Chapter 22 will answer that. *winks* Akira is starting to annoy you? Well, there's probably reason why he's annoying. haha

sprinklez_123 - I believe that the answers to your questions are already answered by Chapter 22. Everything was vaguely explained by Kenta. *grins*

mas - Ehh? Is everything confusing?? Yep, the ring that Shin was wearing was from Miharu. That's already confirmed. haha Yes, this story is meant to be one big puzzle but it's not that confusing once everything settles in. That would probably be at the ending and we'r nowhere near the ending yet. haha

zartas - Right on the spot! hehe Piecing the puzzle of this story is not that difficult right? *winks*

flitflyzoom -Now that you mention it, you're right! This is the first time that the Crimson Insignia was mentioned... even though it has always been the title. hehe

beef taco - Thank you! Thanks for reading!

mangoes_ - Get answers? haha Maybe...*winks*

babsy10 - Yes, that's the same ring that Miharu gave to Shin. =)

dyang4 - Don't forget about Kenta's power-hungry Uncle... Making Shin their leader wouldn't probably be easy... Besides, Miharu is the real owner of the ring, right?

peeyuh - The heir isn't really supposed to be male but Kenta assumed that the heir was a male because he saw Shin and Shin is a male. hehe This should get published??? Really??? Thank you! hehe

HINT: Next Chapter, there will be more action. *smiles innocently*

Thanks for reading everyone!




regards,
the non-violent torturer,
shattered teardrops

No comments:

Post a Comment