Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Works and Downloads

Okay. What have I been up to lately? Well, for one, enrollment for our second semester. Gosh, being a student is so... tiresome. My semestral break is over so yes, I'm back to school and studying.

Secondly, I've opened up my files for my story entitled Ignominy. I've decided to revive what's left of it. I mean, it'd be such a waste if I discontinued it because it's already on its 24th chapter. I started out by changing the poster and background at Winglin. Then, I began re-reading my work to refresh my memory of the twists I've put in to the story! hehe Of course, by re-reading it, I also proofed read it.

Would you believe that even if I was the one who wrote Ignominy, I got caught up with my own story? I mean, not caught up as an author but as a reader. I think the pace of the story was a bit fast but the twists were well-placed for most part. That's what I think... hehe I couldn't even believe how I managed to write Ignominy... I wonder where I got all the twists I've put in there. haha

Moving on, aside from Ignominy, another thing I would like to share to everyone is that I've already finished the PDF version of "in a Heartbeat...". It's available for download at Mediafire! There's a link of it in this Blog, at the right side under the label "Downloads".

Or, you can directly download it HERE.

You know, I feel a little bit proud of myself. I mean I've already finished quite a handful of stories. My old stories were lost because I didn't compile them into a PDF file. However, now, I have 4 completed stories in PDF version available for download! That has got to be an achievement, right? Well, for me that's already an achievement. hehe

Hohum... Well, that's about it!

'Til next time!




regards,
shattered teardrops

1 comment:

  1. can you fix the link for capturing the casanova pdf? i really want to reread it but i'm too lazy to go through all the chapters on soompi. for some reason the pdf file is missing or something...

    ReplyDelete