Monday, April 13, 2009

Crimson Insignia Chapter 04

"Ningyo"
-doll

For this chapter, we finally see Kago Miharu as a student. Didn't she seem normal compared to how she sounded at the Prologue? Well, apart from the super-bike-Ducati-and-the-men-in-black-suits-entrance of course. Not to mention her fiery eyes.

In this chapter, we see a glimpse of how Kago Miharu's mind works. She's one cunning lady if you ask me. Also, it has finally been revealed that Miharu has a very personal reason for coming to Kairan Academy.

What is this personal reason?
And why does she sound like she's targetting someone for revenge?

Of course, I won't be answering these questions here as I don't want to spoil the story. However, let me assure you that answers will come in due time.

Oh, and another thing, two commentors from Soompi (mangoes_ & JulzxBBTxSoEul) mentioned that they suspected Saitou Kenta to be a fluke and was in fact, Kago Miharu in disguise. Well, for this one, I must say that this was a small distraction for the readers. Glad I was successful in that one.

Anyway, for now, I leave you guys with this chapter.
Hope you guys like it.

Reminder:
This is a chase. Be warned.
Every action, every detail, every character,
every move, every step,
everything has a purpose.

Good luck with the chase.

regards,
shattered teardrops

No comments:

Post a Comment